Schloss Mühlen

"1668-75 Georg Christoph von Schönfeld built a representative residence at the crossing of the road to Bildechingen. Christian Freiherr von Münch had today's palace built until 1809 as a replacement for the building that burned down on July 14, 1807. Since then, the palace has had a wide variety of functions and was last renovated by the Schütt family in 2015-2020. Today there are apartments in the castle. "